The Office of Global Education, in partnership with LTS Transportation, will be providing transportation to the KSU Campus for our international students arriving at Cleveland Hopkins (CLE) airport.
On-campus accommodations are ONLY available to NEW STUDENTS who have completed their winter break housing application AND HAVE APPLIED FOR spring 2023 ON-CAMPUS HOUSING. Check-in at the Tri-Towers Area Desk between 8 am and 5 pm on weekdays.
NOTE: Students arriving after hours or on the weekend will need to call the Tri-Towers area desk at 330-672-3244 to be routed to the Hall staff on duty, who will meet them at their residence hall when they arrive.
Students living off-campus must have off-campus accommodation (apartment, Airbnb, or a hotel reservation) arranged in advance.
Transportation must be pre-arranged, which is done by completing the form below. All transportation will be “shared ride” which means that you will be riding with other people arriving or departing around the same time as you.
1) The ARRIVAL DATE is the day that your plane lands at CLE airport, NOT the day that it takes off!
2) All transportation is subject to availability… SO RESERVE YOUR SEAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, or we may not be able to accommodate you!
3) We will track the arrival of your final flight, so you do not need to contact us if it is delayed. But, if you miss a connecting flight, or if for any reason you will NOT be on the flight number that you gave to us, you must notify us ASAP!
Telephone: 1 (800) 206-6961
Your cost for this service will be $50 (USD) per seat, and includes all parking, taxes, tolls, and tips.
Transportation must be pre-arranged and paid for in advance. Complete the form below and click on the “PAY NOW” button on the final screen to process payment. Seats are limited, so reserve your transportation as early as possible.
All transportation will be “shared ride” which means that you will be riding with other students that are scheduled to arrive within 1 hour of your arrival time, but is subject to change due to airline delays, etc.
NOTE: If your travel changes after making a reservation, DO NOT make a new reservation, call or email us with your new flight information and we will “change” your existing reservation. Your $50 will not be refunded if you make multiple reservations!
You can cancel up to 2 hours prior to the scheduled arrival time, and your payment will be refunded.
1) The ARRIVAL DATE is the day that your plane lands at CLE/CAK airport, NOT the day that it takes off!
2) Any transportation booked less than 72 hours before your time of arrival, is subject to availability…
3) Your driver will track the arrival of the flight number that you provide. If for ANY reason, you will NOT be on that flight, you are responsible for notifying us ASAP!
4) If your flight into CLE/CAK airport changes, do NOT make a new reservation… we will update your original reservation with your new itinerary so you do not pay twice.
Other than just a delay, notify us immediately of any changes to your arriving flight NUMBER by…
Telephone: 1 (800) 206-6961
All students arriving between December 12th and January 13th will check in at the Tri-Towers desk. The following chart is general information and may not apply for those arriving between December 12th and January 13th.
|Area Desk||Dunbar Desk||Quad Desk||Tri Towers Desk|
Residence Halls Served
|Centennial Courts A/B/C/D/E/F, Dunbar, Prentice,||Lake, Olson, Johnson, Stopher, Engleman|
Koonce, Korb, Leebrick, Wright
Beall, McDowell, Allyn, Clark, Fletcher, Manchester
|8 AM to 10 PM||8 AM to 10 PM||8 AM to 10 PM|
225 Midway Drive Drive, Kent, Ohio 44243
375 Janik Drive, Kent, Ohio 44243
1475 Leebrick Drive, Kent, Ohio 44243